We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our London team! To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/Saas platforms, we’d like to meet you.
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with our technology.
What success looks like:
- Delivery UX/UI solutions for our Saas Platform. Design and execute delivery of complex UX projects
- Design intuitive user-centric web-based products including interface design, menu design, tabs and widgets
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with our product managers and engineers
- Identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UX/UI solutions to improve the user experience and product success.
- Maintain a critical eye with obsessive attention to detail.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing. Test using a rigorous, data-driven approach.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications across iOS and Android
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths
- Conduct ongoing user research to deliver user delight
- Worked or working within a high growth / start-up environment
- Experience juggling multiple projects, thriving under pressure
- Been accountable for delivering UX/UI solutions based on roadmap priorities
- Be structured, managed and ability to demonstrate solutions that have driven an increase in user engagement and adoption
- Identify product improvements and deliver against these
- User centred design thinking based on analytics and insights
- Provide clear design documentation to engineering teams
- Partnered with cross-business functions
- 3+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of wireframe, prototyping and design tools (e.g. Sketch, Marvel, InVision, Axure, Principle, Adobe XD)
Welcome to Blippar, we’re a technology company that specialises in Augmented Reality and Computer Vision, a cutting-edge field within Artificial Intelligence (AI) that trains lenses to recognise and understand the world they see. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to enhance the world around us using our extraordinary computer vision and augmented reality technologies. Because of this, working with us is a genuine opportunity to help forever shape the future of these technologies. Think ‘the early days of the Internet’ … but bigger.
Since launching in the UK in 2011, Blippar’s technology has been used by world-leading brands such as PepsiCo, Porsche, Nestlé, L’Oréal, GSK, General Mills and Procter & Gamble to create exciting and award-winning experiences which deepen consumer engagement. And this is just the beginning. Blippar had grown to world leading augmented reality and computer vision company. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running as well as listed as part of Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AR/VR’ in 2016 and 2018.
Our wonderfully diverse team, spread in 3 continents, is bursting with visionaries, inventors, developers, artists, dealmakers, mathematicians, organisers and writers. Every single person at Blippar is integral to our company’s colorful, energetic and collaborative working environment, one in which imagination, innovation and originality are first valued, then nurtured. We pride ourselves in creativity and the ability to deliver groundbreaking AR and AI solutions that make eyes widen and jaws drop. So, if you’re the kind of person who gets goose bumps even thinking about being part of a fast-paced company spearheading a technological revolution, it’s time for us to meet.