Blippar is seeking an experienced and self motivated Account Manager to join our New York Team! To be successful in this role, you should have experience working in fast paced sales support positions with expertise in communicating directly with internal and external teams.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting several different Business Development team members in pre and post sales operations, across a diverse product portfolio, making your role critical to the success of our business. In this role, you will play an integral part in helping to maintain existing customer relationships as well as helping to grow new partnerships to drive revenue for the company.
- Build client relationships alongside your assigned Brand Partner
- Develop strong relationships with clients during and beyond campaign delivery
- Discovery of incremental revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Assist Brand Partners in creating Pitch Decks and gathering internal resources/documentation needed for proposals
- Collaborate with Project Manager to oversee campaigns internally from inception to wrap up
- Be the day-to-day client liaison on all campaign operational elements
- Effectively communicate creative and technical needs and capabilities to client
- Provide campaign / program status reports to external stakeholders and attend calls/meetings (e.g. storyboard and demo reviews, data report walkthroughs etc.)
- Provide weekly status updates to clients as needed
- Participate in campaign analysis & provide next-step recommendations
- Own and manage all information and documentation from the client across the entire campaign / program
- Develop a full understanding of Blippar’s product suite including Consultancy (custom solutions) and Self Service (SaaS tools)
- Fully understand and communicate Blippar’s data/metrics/insights
- Manage opportunities within sales/forecasting tracking tools accurately with Brand Partner for weekly forecast
- Process contracts & route for signatures internally
- Proactively liaise and keep up communications with multiple internal stakeholders
- Assist Project Manager in the development of detailed Statements of Work, Project Timelines, and Briefs
- Translate client campaign objectives and requirements into action points for the appropriate teams
- Liaise with Creative, Development, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Data teams during all stages of the project
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in digital, mobile marketing and/or advertising sector(s) is preferred
- BA, BS Degree educated
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast evolving environment
- Ability to communicate technical and creative concepts in a simple and efficient manner
- Analytical thinking – able to examine campaign performance data and draw conclusions that will assist in future business development decisions
- Highly Proficient in Word/Excel/PPT, Google suite of products
- Highly organized
Welcome to Blippar, we’re a technology company that specialises in Augmented Reality and Computer Vision, a cutting-edge field within Artificial Intelligence (AI) that trains lenses to recognise and understand the world they see. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to enhance the world around us using our extraordinary computer vision and augmented reality technologies. Because of this, working with us is a genuine opportunity to help forever shape the future of these technologies. Think ‘the early days of the Internet’ … but bigger.
Since launching in the UK in 2011, Blippar’s technology has been used by world-leading brands such as PepsiCo, Porsche, Nestlé, L’Oréal, GSK, General Mills and Procter & Gamble to create exciting and award-winning experiences which deepen consumer engagement. And this is just the beginning. Blippar had grown to world leading augmented reality and computer vision company. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running as well as listed as part of Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AR/VR’ in 2016 and 2018.
Our wonderfully diverse team, spread in 3 continents, is bursting with visionaries, inventors, developers, artists, dealmakers, mathematicians, organisers and writers. Every single person at Blippar is integral to our company’s colorful, energetic and collaborative working environment, one in which imagination, innovation and originality are first valued, then nurtured. We pride ourselves in creativity and the ability to deliver groundbreaking AR and AI solutions that make eyes widen and jaws drop. So, if you’re the kind of person who gets goose bumps even thinking about being part of a fast-paced company spearheading a technological revolution, it’s time for us to meet.