Senior Product Leader
We're looking for smart, driven and curious people to join our growing team! Blippar is a leading technology company specialising in augmented reality, artificial intelligence and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been pioneering in Augmented Reality (AR) and we have since built an AR ecosystem. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to seamlessly and completely bridge the physical and digital worlds using our ground-breaking computer vision and augmented reality technologies.
Blippar is headquartered in London with offices in the US, Singapore and India. We have created a range of products that are harnessed across a wide range of sectors. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running and also named Fast Company's 'Most Innovative companies in AR/VR' in 2016 and 2018.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for people who have incredible potential. We believe great products are created when we collaborate and that potential fuses. We share common characteristics, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who possesses above all else:
- Raw intellectual horsepower: We want our Product Master to have an outstanding ability to think on their feet and tackle design, technical and intellectually challenging problems.
- Curiosity & drive: You should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion. Were looking for the ability and curiosity to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborative leaders: Being the Product Leader brings responsibility. Were looking for natural leaders who earn the trust of others with a collaborative style and great communication skills.
- Effortlessly analytical: At Blippar we start by asking why?, and a data-driven approach is central to how we run Product. When you’re presented with data, analysis should be a reflex.
We expect our Product superstar to have proven their ability to deliver great products, and be able to demonstrate the impact they have had and the value they have brought to customers and the business.
- Work with leadership team to form vision, roadmap, and goals for all Blippar products and to ensure this is in line with company goals
- Own the products and ensure clear communication around strategy within the team and to the wider company
- Oversee market research and competitor analysis to build a deep understanding of customers needs. Help determine product positioning and development strategies
- Be the voice of the Blippar’s products within the company
- Set and analyse key metrics including user behaviour, feature engagement and retention and make data-informed product decisions. Tracking progress, assessing our impact and driving delivery
- Work with cross-functional teams (Commercial, Engineering, Design, Marketing and Operations) to identify opportunities
- Drive product roadmaps; set priorities, requirements and schedule
- Working closely with engineering leads and other product managers to coordinate the development of products.
- Providing clear status reports and development updates to stakeholders
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Manage and mentor a small team of Product Managers to help them achieve personal and business success
- 4+ years experience managing consumer facing products
- Preferably has product experience working on SaaS platforms, delivering products with an optimum user experience and can demonstrate commercial success
- Experience in managing technically complex products but expressing the user value with intuitive, simple user interfaces
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Business or similar
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in consumer platforms, products and technologies is strongly desired
- Experience of working within a start-up would be a bonus
- Above all, be open to change, be adaptive and dynamic, team player and come with a ‘can do’ attitude
Our team come from a range of backgrounds, and we welcome diversity. If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Welcome to Blippar, we’re a technology company that specialises in Augmented Reality and Computer Vision, a cutting-edge field within Artificial Intelligence (AI) that trains lenses to recognise and understand the world they see. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to seamlessly and completely bridge the physical and digital worlds using our extraordinary computer vision and augmented reality technologies. Because of this, working with us is a genuine opportunity to help forever shape the future by revolutionising the way in which people interact with their environments. Think ‘the early days of the Internet’ … but bigger.
Since launching in the UK in 2011, Blippar’s technology has been used by world-leading brands such as PepsiCo, Porsche, Nestlé, L’Oréal, GSK, General Mills and Procter & Gamble to create exciting and award-winning experiences which deepen consumer engagement. And this is just the beginning. Blippar had grown to world leading augmented reality and computer vision company. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running and also named Fast Company's 'Most Innovative companies in AR/VR' in 2016 and 2018.
Our wonderfully diverse team, spread in 3 continents, is bursting with visionaries, inventors, developers, artists, dealmakers, mathematicians, organisers and writers. Every single person at Blippar is integral to our company’s colorful, energetic and collaborative working environment, one in which imagination, innovation and originality are first valued, then nurtured. We pride ourselves in creativity and the ability to deliver groundbreaking AR and AI solutions that make eyes widen and jaws drop. So, if you’re the kind of person who gets goose bumps even thinking about being part of a fast-paced company spearheading a technological revolution, it’s time for us to meet.