Blippar is a leading technology company specializing in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been a pioneer in Augmented Reality (AR), and we have since built an AR ecosystem with SaaS AR creation tools as well as an in-house AR agency working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to create experiences that captivate, inspire and inform.
What we’ll need from you:
Experience as a finance generalist - at the moment you’ll either be working broadly across a business in a financial control role or have an appetite to gain experience and knowledge across the whole finance function. You will be:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced global environment
- Able to work within a dynamic team to prioritise and manage workloads
- Passionate about building a business to succeed
What you’ll be doing:
Working alongside the CFO, taking main responsibility for group financial reporting and compliance and having the opportunities to weigh in on other aspects of the finance function.
We’ll give you plenty of autonomy to build the finance function that will serve Blippar going forwards and give you the chance to really make your mark on the way Blippar will do business.
- Working in a multi-company/country group would be advantageous, as would use of cloud accounting systems.
What you’ll get in return:
- Experience across the entire finance function of a growing digital media business
- Chance to play a key role in building a robust finance function that supports Blippar’s SaaS and Agency businesses going forward
- Global exposure across our businesses in the US, Europe and the rest of the world.
- A fun energetic environment to work in that values the people who work in it; free Friday lunch; company drinks; healthcare; pension contribution; annual leave and all that good stuff
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and your CV. Individual applications only, no agencies.
Closing Date 19th October