Head of B2B Marketing
Blippar is a leading technology company specializing in augmented reality, artificial intelligence and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been pioneering in Augmented Reality (AR) and we have since built an AR ecosystem with SaaS AR creation tools and an in-house AR agency working with leading brands, retailers and agencies to create experiences that captivate, inspire and inform.
We are looking for a Head of B2B Marketing to join our team in London. In this role you will develop and execute an overarching marketing strategy to achieve immediate and long-term high-growth revenue goals for our SaaS AR creation tools and our agency work with a focus on our European and North American operations.
You will have a proven track record of leading a marketing team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth, in a fast-paced startup environment, preferably within the B2B SaaS industry. You will be an exceptional leader comfortable with being hands on.
What success looks like:
- High impact positioning for our agency business and our SaaS platform. Development and execution of an ambitious go-to-market strategy for our core offerings - in-house agency and SaaS tools. With a strong focus on establishing ourselves as the market leader and fulfilling our growth potential.
- Focus on the bottom line. Partner with the sales teams to focus on marketing that impacts our bottom line - lead generation, customer acquisition, conversion points, pitch documentation - every little counts.
- Invest in the end to end experience. Deliver a thoughtful, consistent and exceptional customer journey for each of our offerings, with a focus on working closely with the product team for the SaaS product to align the marketing ecosystem with the user experience.
- Culture of excellence. Help teams setup good practices: measure the impact of everything, provide quality control, establish strong ways of working with other departments, lead by example to create a creative and innovative approach to marketing.
- Evangelise Blippar. Enhance our reputation by providing thought leadership and driving brand awareness, and oversee our message within the markets. Be a credible spokesperson and manage our PR relationships as needed.
- Business as usual. Leadership & management of the marketing team day to day, establishing their time and skills are being used smartly. Establish and manage marketing budgets. Maintain full visibility of all work streams with clear priorities and resourcing plan.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years track record of leading a marketing strategy across multiple products with evidence of revenue growth
- Worked in a B2B high growth / start-up environment
- Worked closely with sales team with a focus on lead generation
- Experience juggling multiple projects, goal oriented
- Been accountable for marketing of a diverse product portfolio
- Structured, managed and delivered complex projects
- Identified opportunities for process improvements and delivered against these
- Identified and reported on key metrics and KPI’s
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Experience working with people in different office-locations, with limited face-to-face exposure and cross-culturally; experience of global markets will be a bonus
- Passionate, enthusiastic and jump in with a hands-on, solutions-driven attitude
Welcome to Blippar, we’re a technology company that specialises in Augmented Reality and Computer Vision, a cutting-edge field within Artificial Intelligence (AI) that trains lenses to recognise and understand the world they see. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to enhance the world around us using our extraordinary computer vision and augmented reality technologies. Because of this, working with us is a genuine opportunity to help forever shape the future of these technologies. Think ‘the early days of the Internet’ … but bigger.
Since launching in the UK in 2011, Blippar’s technology has been used by world-leading brands such as PepsiCo, Porsche, Nestlé, L’Oréal, GSK, General Mills and Procter & Gamble to create exciting and award-winning experiences which deepen consumer engagement. And this is just the beginning. Blippar had grown to world leading augmented reality and computer vision company. Blippar has been named on the CNBC Disruptor 50 list for three years running as well as listed as part of Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AR/VR’ in 2016 and 2018.
Our wonderfully diverse team, spread in 3 continents, is bursting with visionaries, inventors, developers, artists, dealmakers, mathematicians, organisers and writers. Every single person at Blippar is integral to our company’s colorful, energetic and collaborative working environment, one in which imagination, innovation and originality are first valued, then nurtured. We pride ourselves in creativity and the ability to deliver groundbreaking AR and AI solutions that make eyes widen and jaws drop. So, if you’re the kind of person who gets goose bumps even thinking about being part of a fast-paced company spearheading a technological revolution, it’s time for us to meet.
Closing date: 21st September 2018
Individual applications only, no agencies