Business Development Analyst
Blippar is a leading technology company specializing in augmented reality, artificial intelligence and computer vision. Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been pioneering in Augmented Reality (AR) and we have since built an AR ecosystem. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to seamlessly and completely bridge the physical and digital worlds using our ground-breaking computer vision and augmented reality technologies.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate business development analyst, based in our London office. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer this role is key to helping us deliver our ambitious plans for commercial growth.
- To support the Chief Commercial Officer in developing and delivering evidence based commercial plans through research and process improvement.
- To conduct and present effective business analysis using internal and external data to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- To be responsible for timely and accurate reporting on:-
- External markets including horizon scanning
- Key trends
- To implement strategic initiatives at the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer and be responsible for successful execution of plans and initiatives across the different sales geographies.
- To support the Chief Commercial Officer with clients/strategic partners and internal projects as required.
- Drive operational excellence with Sales teams and cross functional partners, including continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a business operational role, analytics or consulting experience required
- At a minimum, BA/BS degree in a numerate or business related subject (Business Management, Finance, Statistics, etc) or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrable problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Proven experience with managing information strategy and data structure
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to communicate key insights and business recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and providing practical business insights from data.
- Excellent attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude, and desire to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and partners
- Competitive + Bonus + Stock Options.
- 25 days leave, pension scheme, family friendly policies .